Employment: Service Advisor - Sales Team - Leadership Team
Do you have a passion for the automotive industry?
Do you like helping people?
Are you goal oriented?
Do you like a fast paced, challenging work environment?
Would you like to work with a family owned and operated business?
If your answer is yes, then maybe a career with Brooks Huff is right for you!
As a sales team member with Brooks Huff, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our customers. Members of our sales team have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed on the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
• Present the best solution to properly repair our customer’s vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
• Prepare estimates for tires or service for customers.
• Manage the store’s workflow in an effective and efficient manner.
• Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
• Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
• Use the phone in a professional manner, always with the intention of creating a long term relationship between the store, yourself and the customer.
• Supervise and direct employees.
• Prepare business goals for each year.
• To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of honesty and integrity.
• Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities as dictated by work load.
• Insure that all work is performed to proper specifications.
• Assist other employees as needed.
• Directly supervises 3 to 10 employees in the facility. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Take pride in where you work, Apply Now!
- Education and/or Experience Preferences: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, but not required; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Graduation from an industry recognized service training program also preferred by not required. Experience with T.R.A.C.S. – Goodyear – National Accounts - Commercial is preferred, but not required.
- Current drivers licenses
- Pass drug test
- Proof of minimum state required insurance on personal vehicle
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier
11223 York Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Apply For This Position